Find job opportunities as a USJ student.
Gain valuable work experience as a USJ student through both on-campus and off-campus employment opportunities.
Contact the Office of Student Affairs and set up an appointment to learn more.
Student Employment On Campus:
Many offices on campus offer student employment opportunities to full-time undergraduate students.
- View available Job Postings under the "Student Employment Information" page on the MyUSJ website.
- Contact the Division of Student Affairs at 860.231.5445 for questions, or to set-up a hiring appointment.
Student Employment Off Campus:
Off-campus student employment may include opportunities for babysitters, tutors, or caregivers in the Hartford area.
- Job flyers are posted on the Student Center bulletin board in McGovern Hall (across from the Book Store, near the Jay's Nest).
- Postings remain up for six weeks and can be re-posted.
- To post a job, e-mail us your job flyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 860.231.5445.