Curriculum Materials Center
Mission of the Curriculum Materials Center
The Curriculum Materials Center (CMC) supports the curriculum of the School of Education, particularly the methods and practicum courses, and the children's and young adult literature courses.
The collection includes educational materials produced for use with children from infancy through grade twelve.
Materials in the Curriculum Materials Center include the following:
- Academy for Young Writers collection
- children's and young adult literature
- K-12 text books and supplementary materials
- idea and activity books
- curriculum books
- guides to educational standards
- educational kits, games, realia, and manipulatives
- educational audiovisual materials
Related materials in the second level book stacks include:
- testing materials
Borrowing Privileges and Loan Periods
Borrowing privileges and loan periods are the same as those for other library materials.
The Curriculum Materials Center materials, with the exception of the testing materials, are located on the second floor of the Pope Pius XII Library in the Instruction Classroom, first door on the left.