International Transfer

Transfer international credits to USJ

To transfer credits from a non-U.S. institution, you must have your transcript evaluated by a professional evaluation service.

Below are two services that can be used. Contact us for more information.

World Education Services (WES)
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087

Phone: 212.966.6311
Fax: 212.739.6100
Toll-free: 800.937.3895

Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470

Phone: 414.289.3400
Fax: 414.289.3411

Work at USJ

Make a Gift

Mission and Values



Meet Our Great Faculty