Advance your nursing career. Become a Doctor of Nursing Practice.
Gain strong knowledge of nursing scholarship, clinical practice, health promotion, disease treatment, and the skills necessary to work in a changing and evolving health care environment.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a graduate student in USJ’s Doctor of Nursing Practice program.
About USJ’s Doctor of Nursing Practice:
The curriculum meets the requirements of the AACN Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice and incorporates essential concepts such as:
- Advanced nursing practice
- Health promotion and population health
- Organizational and systems leadership
- Inter-professional collaborative skills
- Clinical scholarship
- Evidenced-based practice
- Cultural competence
- Ethical sensitivity and responsibility
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a master’s degree in Nursing
- Must complete 39 credits over a two-year period in conjunction with your plan of study, created and approved by the program director