Get the forms you need to prepare for your time abroad.

Once you become familiar with the application process, begin to prepare the necessary paperwork and forms for studying abroad.

Application forms for specific programs are available at the International Office or via e-mail request. All paperwork and forms must be submitted to the International Office (Lynch 210).

Paperwork and forms vary by program, but you may need to submit the following:


The International Student Identity Card (ISIC)

Studying abroad? Consider purchasing an ISIC, which serves as a valid proof of student status in most countries around the world. It also provides holders with discounts, as well as a modest level of sickness and accident insurance.

An ISIC costs approximately $25 and may be purchased in person or by mail. In Hartford, students may buy an ISIC at Trinity College. Contact the Office of International Programs, 66 Vernon Street, or 860.297.2005.