Think globally. Prepare to meet the challenges of an interdependent world.
USJ’s International Studies program provides a multidisciplinary curriculum based on understanding the nature of contemporary global issues and unraveling the theories and debates of the recent globalization phenomenon.
Contact us to learn more, or apply today to join a program designed to:
- Provide an inquiry and issues-based outlook on global interdependence
- Prepare leaders for proactive roles in global issues and concerns
- Develop a foundation for further studies and/or career development through the acquisition of applied and critical skills, including linguistic abilities
Your educational foundation will be strengthened by:
- The study of a foreign language
- An experience abroad
- A rigorous concentration of study in policy, economy and society, or in languages and cultures
An option also exists for a self-designed concentration, approved by the director of International Studies. Contact us for more information.
Learn more about requirements for the International Studies major and minor.
Career Opportunities for International Studies Majors:
- Diplomatic Corps
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Intergovernmental Agencies
- Intergovernmental Relations Specialist
- Trade Specialist
- International Banker
- International Lawyer
- Peace Corps
- Art Historian
- Museum Curator
- International Music/Arts Festival Organizer