Settle into college life with support and tools that will help ensure your success.
As a first-year student at USJ, you will be given the tools you need to succeed throughout your college experience.
- Faculty will inspire you to fulfill your potential
- Your average class size will include 14 students; student/faculty ratio is 11:1
- Your First-Year Seminar (FYS) course will help you transition to college-level learning and living
In the USJ Community:
We'll support you every step of the way, through our Center for Academic Excellence (CAE), Career Development Center, Academic Advising, and other areas.
Take the Next Step: Easy Admissions Process
- Submit your application online or through the Common App and we will waive the fee.
- Submit official Transcripts from your high school.
- Request your official test scores (SAT and/or ACT) be mailed to USJ.
- Submit an essay, 250 words or more in length.
- Have a teacher or high school counselor write a letter of recommendation and mail it to the University.
- Include a resume and/or schedule an interview with your personal admissions counselor (recommended, but not required).
- Include your ZeeMee link or unique profile page (optional) - Learn more about ZeeMee.
Questions? Contact an Admissions Counselor