Transform your college experience by transferring to the University of Saint Joseph.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a USJ student, where:
- You'll receive the full value of a USJ education. That means outstanding academics and career opportunities.
- You'll likely be eligible for a scholarship. USJ offers a variety of scholarships for full-time transfer students.
- You'll be guided through the transfer process. The USJ transfer team will be with you every step of the way.
- See the programs offered at USJ.
Transferring to USJ is Easy:
- Complete a free application, when submitted online.
- Submit official transcripts from your high school and all post-secondary institutions you attended.
- Submit an essay and letters of recommendation (recommended, but not required).
- Schedule an interview (recommended, but not required).
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Following enrollment, you will meet with an academic advisor to review your transfer credits and register for classes.
- Transfer students must complete at least 45 credit hours of course work at USJ.
- A minimum of 120 hours is required to receive a bachelor’s degree for most programs. Contact your transfer counselor for exact requirements.
- The last 24 credits for a degree must be completed at USJ.
Interested in the Nursing Program?
Review the Nursing Information Packet designed especially for prospective transfer candidates.