At the University of Saint Joseph, you have the opportunity to explore your potential in a welcoming community that offers personal attention and academically challenging programs to individuals who want to succeed and make a difference in society. We offer:
- more than 21 undergraduate programs for women
- evening and weekend programs and graduate programs for men and women
Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, USJ maintains a historic tradition of focusing on empowering young women to achieve professional success and personal satisfaction. Because USJ encourages leadership, inspires values, and develops professional proficiencies, our graduates are sought-after job candidates and enjoy successful careers.
As an USJ student, you will:
- participate in small classes taught by esteemed professors dedicated to your success
- benefit from a balance of outstanding classroom learning and real-world experiences
- build leaderships skills and lifelong personal and professional relationships through meaningful student activities
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions can be contacted Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by phone (860.231.5216), toll free (866.442.8752), or fax (860.231.5744).