Program for Adult Learners
In the Program for Adult Learners, you will find:
- Courses offered evenings, weekends, and online
- Highly regarded professional programs
- Affordable tuition
- Accelerated paths to graduate study
Applying Is Easy
- Complete the Program for Adult Learners application (apply now and we will waive the $50 application fee).
- Send us official copies of all college/post-secondary school transcripts. An official high school or GED transcript may be required.
- Send us a personal statement about your educational and professional goals (recommended, but not required).
Applicants should have completed high school at least four years before applying to the Program for Adult Learners or have 45 or more college credits. This requirement is waived for veterans.
Questions? Contact your personal admission counselor today to schedule an interview.
Prospective students seeking more information about the Program for Adult Learners should contact the Office of Admissions at 1.860.231.5216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studying at a community college? Explore our new Guaranteed Admission Program!