As a graduate of the University of Saint Joseph you are part of an alumni community that was created by and for strong, inquisitive individuals who will shape the future of our world. The relationships you formed at the University of Saint Joseph last a lifetime. Years after graduation, alumni maintain connections with former faculty, currents students and a network of more than 14,000 fellow graduates.
We welcome Saint Joseph graduates to become actively involved in our community. Join us for events, take advantage of special benefits, mentor current students and have fun connecting or reconnecting with classmates and others who share your experiences. Consider the University of Saint Joseph a lifelong resource!
We want to hear from you!
The University of Saint Joseph values its relationship with alumni for the insight, support, and recommendations they offer to their alma mater. We want to learn about your interest in the University and what inspires you to participate in alumni events.
Complete our online survey and let us know how you would like to explore USJ as alumni! Your responses will remain anonymous and confidential. The entire process should take about 5 minutes.
Click here to take the survey.
Alumni Association Membership Benefits
- Career development and management services
- Course auditing
- One year complimentary membership to The O'Connell Athletic Center following graduation, and discounted membership after one year
- Pope Pius XII Library services
- Reduced ticket prices for select performances at The Bruyette Athenaeum
- Access to the IT Network Center
- Access to a campus e-mail address
- NEA Trust - Alumnae Health Insurance Program and Life Insurance Program
- Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance discounts
- Use of meeting/event rooms on campus at reduced rates
Alumni Association Opportunities
- The Alumni Council represents the interests of all alumni by promoting the spiritual, intellectual, cultural and financial growth of the University. The Council promotes unity among alumni and encourages communication between alumni and the University, while providing the opportunity for personal growth and leadership development.
- The Class Agents Program provides a network of classmates to help alumni keep in touch with each other and with the University of Saint Joseph. Class Agents represent their classes, help plan Reunion Weekend, increase general communications and update class notes, and encourage giving back to the University of Saint Joseph.
- The Reunion Committee helps plan and execute Reunion Weekend, Each class celebrates Reunion every five years, and recent graduates (10 years out) plan and celebrate the Reunion Weekend kick-off event.
- Alumni Admission Volunteers provide recruiting support to the Admissions Office by encouraging potential students to enroll at the University of Saint Joseph. Alumni volunteers share their enthusiasm for their alma mater by making phone calls and writing notes to interested students, representing the University of Saint Joseph at college fairs, and co-hosting on-campus events for visiting students and families.
The Importance of Giving Back
Alumni giving at the University of Saint Joseph is a tradition that has helped the University to grow and flourish for the past 80 years. The Annual Fund provides scholarships and substantial financial assistance to the majority of our students. Gifts to the Annual Fund also provide support for student services, faculty and programs, and facilities and technology. Your support demonstrates your belief in the University of Saint Joseph, its mission, and its future.
Keeping alumni connected with each other and with the University of Saint Joseph is important.
- What's new with you? Update your information here!
- Alumni receive the University's magazine, Outlook , as well as event invitations and general Alumni news.
- Alumni Relations and Annual Giving sends out E-News to alumni to keep you updated with College news.
- "Like" us on Facebook at www.usj.edu/alumnaefacebook.
To be connected with the University of Saint Joseph Alumni contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.231.5323.