You are an important member of the University of Saint Joseph community. As a graduate of University of Saint Joseph, please enjoy the following benefits
- The Career Development Center is a resource for all alumni, offering career planning services and access to career development resources. Visit the Career Development Center online.
- Course auditing - Alumni may audit one undergraduate course per semester with tuition waived and upon payment of a reduced college service fee.
- Complimentary membership to The O'Connell Athletic Center for one year after graduation. After one year, membership is available at a reduced fee.
- The use of meeting and event rooms at a special alumni rate.
- Library services (2 items at any one time).
- Reduced ticket prices to performances at The Carol Autorino Center.
- Access to the IT Network Center during normal business hours.
- Access to a campus e-mail address.
- The Alumni Insurance Program - The University of Saint Joseph Alumni Association can help you provide for your family's financial security. Our sponsored insurance program can save you money with group rates on health insurance plans. Call American Insurance Administrators 800.922.1245. or www.AlumniInsuranceProgram.com/sjc.
- Auto, Home and Renters Insurance - Your alumni benefits include a special group rate on auto, home and renters insurance from Liberty Mutual. We're proud to provide our members with a great benefit from a Fortune 100 company that protects millions of people across America. Click here to find out more about Liberty Mutual Auto & Home Insurance or call 800.524.9400.
- Priority Status for your child's acceptance into The School for Young Children. 860.231.5560
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving with any questions: