Come explore the Art Museum.
We look forward to your visit!
Please contact us with any questions.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The Art Museum is closed on Mondays, major holidays and when the University is closed.
- The exhibition galleries may be closed partially or completely during installation of exhibitions.
- The Art Museum follows USJ’s inclement weather policy and will close if and when the University closes. Closings are announced via the switchboard at 860.232.4571, local media and the USJ website.
- Please Note: We will be closed Sept. 5 - Sept. 22 as we install our new exhibition HANGA NOW: Contemporary Japanese Printmakers. We hope you will join us for the opening reception Sept. 22 at 5:30 p.m.
Admission is free of charge.
Class and Group Visits
We welcome visitors. Learn more.
Visitors may park in the Chapel Parking Lot located behind Bruyette Athenaeum. Handicap parking is available directly adjacent to Bruyette Athenaeum. Download our Campus Map.
The Art Museum is located in Bruyette Athenaeum, the first building on your right when entering through the Kathleen Driscoll Amatangelo Gates on Teulings Lane. Get directions to the University of Saint Joseph.
The Art Museum is wheelchair accessible. With sufficient notice, we can supply an assistive-listening device, provide a wheelchair, or arrange for a sign-language interpreter (fees may apply).