Looking to transfer to USJ? Want an immediate answer? Then join us for our Instant Decision Day on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 OR Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 1 p.m. in the Office of Admissions located on the first floor of Mercy Hall. During this expedited transfer process, you will have the opportunity to meet with an Admissions counselor, have your application reviewed for an acceptance decision, and receive your financial aid package.
- Apply for Admission at www.usj.edu/apply
- Submit a FAFSA within 3 business days of the workshop: www.fafsa.gov
- Email all of your unofficial college transcripts one day in advance to [email protected] – if you can send/bring official copies in sealed envelopes that would be great!
- Meet with an Admission and Financial Aid Counselor the day you visit
- Leave with a decision, a financial aid award and a plan*
Interested? Register at http://www.usj.edu/admissions-financial-aid/events-campus/ . If you have any questions, please call or email the Admissions office at: 860.231.5216 or [email protected].