University of Saint Joseph is First in Connecticut to Participate in NursingCAS
The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is the first in the state of Connecticut to participate in NursingCAS, the nation’s only centralized application service for students applying to nursing programs at all levels. Similar to systems in place for medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, and the other health professions, NursingCAS offers students a convenient way to research and apply to multiple nursing schools with a single online application at http://www.nursingcas.org/. NursingCAS also offers applicants access to dedicated customer service support and guidance throughout the application process.
- The University of Saint Joseph’s participation in NursingCAS accepts applications from prospective first-year and transfer students interested in a B.S. in Nursing available in the University’s traditional program.
For more information on USJ’s Nursing program and/or NursingCAS, contact the University of Saint Joseph’s Office of Admissions at 860.231.5216 or email@example.com.
- A convenient and efficient process to apply to multiple programs using a single, secure web-based application.
- A comprehensive online checklist and instructions to help applicants easily navigate through the application.
- Eliminates the need for duplicate application data, reference letters and transcripts for those applying to multiple schools.
- Provides applicants with a real-time way to check the receipt of applications, transcripts, and letters of reference.