Safety on Campus
Your safety is our top priority.
USJ's Department of Campus Security is here to keep you safe by responding to emergency situations on campus. A private security force, campus security officers do not carry weapons and do not make arrests, but they are trained to recognize when to involve the local police and take action accordingly.
The department operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and officers patrol campus on a regular basis. Contact us for more information or to learn about the following services:
- Campus parking registration
- Photo IDs and badges
- Victim assistance
- Crime reporting
- Local authorities assistance (police, fire and ambulance service)
- Safety seminars for all incoming first-year students
- Campus events assistance
- Shuttle services
- Consortium transports
- Safety post at the O'Connell Athletic Center and Bruyette Athenaeum events
- Material Safety and Data Sheet Records