Take care with our student health services.
USJ Health Services supports the various health and wellness needs of our students by providing an array of services on campus.
About Health Services:
- A nurse practitioner and a registered nurse regularly staff our office.
- A physician and registered dietitian are available on a weekly basis by appointment.
- We provide care for common illnesses and injuries.
- An appointment is not necessary for most services.
- There is no fee or insurance charge for most services provided in the office.
- Starting doses of over-the-counter and some prescription medications are available.
- Any full-time student who has submitted the required health records may use the office.
- Students do not have to be a participant in a school-affiliated insurance plan to receive services.
For your rights and what you need to know to obtain information, support, and assistance options for sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence, intimate partner violence and stalking visit MyUSJ/Sexual Misconduct.