USJ is making it easier to live — and thrive — on campus!
The University is reducing the cost of living on campus. Why?
- To meet the financial needs of students and families
- To enhance students’ overall experience
Reduced Room & Board
For the 2016-2017 academic year
- The price of a double room will be reduced by 8.8%
- Meal plans will be reduced by 39%, 31%, or 20%
- Expanded options for meal plans, including new 20, 40, & 60 block plans
- Amenities Fee ELIMINATED
Be Prepared to Excel!
Studies show students who live on campus
- Have a higher GPA
- Report a higher degree of satisfaction
- Are more likely to graduate in 4 years
- Participate in more activities
- Have greater self confidence & self reliance
“The thing I like best about living on campus are the friendships I made. I was involved in the Sophomore Outdoor Adventure Resident program last year and it was such an amazing experience. I made lifelong friends, who I am fortunate enough to live with again this year.” — Megan Soares '17