Collect your care packages. Write a thank-you letter home.
Each resident student is assigned a mailbox in the mailroom, located in the lower level of Mercy Hall.
- You’ll receive your key during room check-in and must return it at the end of the academic year directly to Mail Services.
- A $50.00 replacement fee is charged for unreturned mailbox keys.
- The mailroom will meter postage for certified mail, media mail and personal parcels.
- The bookstore sells postage stamps for letter mail.
- Deposit personal mail in the blue USPS collection boxes, located near the McGovern Hall parking lot and behind the grounds garage near the Mercy Hall sidewalk.
- Students ordering packages should make sure you put the word “Student” in the address when ordering.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:30 a.m.
Monday – Friday, except holidays, 5:30 p.m.