Focused on Taking Actions
It's easy to get involved at USJ. Maybe that's because there are so many choices to play, to lead, or to serve.
- Eight NCAA Division III athletic teams
- More than 30 student-run clubs and organizations
- Intramural sports and programs in recreation and wellness
- Community service organizations
- Campus Ministry
- Leadership programs
- Performing Arts groups
- The Carol Autorino Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Residence Life
Whether your passion is to score a goal on the soccer field, help others through the University chapter of Student Nurses Association, work on event programming with the Student Programming and Events Council, or sing your heart out with the Voices of Praise Gospel Choir , you'll find plenty of opportunities to focus on putting your interests into action at USJ.
The Office of Student Activities and Orientation Programs can guide you to finding your niche or in creating a new club.