Office of Institutional Research and Planning
OIRP Misson Statement
The Office of institutional Research and Planning (OIRP) collects, communicates, and analyzes data in support of:
- student success and enrollment,
- institutional decision-making and strategic planning,
- developing and assessing initiatives for impacting institutional and program effectiveness,
- marketing, media, and external ranking agents,
- compliance reporting to federal and state agencies, accreditors, associations and consortium.
We conduct all activities guided by the Mission and Core Values of the University and in compliance with the Association for Institutional Research Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
Connect with the Office of Institutional Research and Planning