Plan An Event At USJ
Planning Your Event
To begin, contact Alexandra Correia at [email protected] for a general discussion of your plans and needs. Early planning will ensure that your event is a success — please contact us at least eight weeks prior to your event.
To start the process, we’ll need to know:
- The number of people in attendance
- The general type of event (standing reception, auditorium style presentation, seated luncheon, etc.)
- Special equipment needs (including audio/visual)
For information on food, alcohol, insurance requirements, cancellation and guarantee policies, please refer to Policies and Procedures.
As your event gets closer, keep in mind:
- 12 Days Prior to the Event — send the Office the revised number of attendees as this may affect room setup and other event logistics.
- 3 Business Days Prior to the Event — final guarantee numbers are due by noon, three business days before your event. Read about our Final Guarantee definition and policy.