Office of Event Planning and Management
Planning Your Event at USJ
To start the process, we’ll need to know:
- The number of people in attendance
- The general type of event (standing reception, auditorium style presentation, seated luncheon, etc.)
- Special equipment needs (including audio/visual)
For information on food, alcohol, insurance requirements, cancellation, and guarantee policies, please refer to Policies and Procedures.
As your event gets closer, keep in mind:
- 12 Days Prior to the Event: Send the Office the revised number of attendees as this may affect room setup and other event logistics.
- 3 Business Days Prior to the Event: Final guarantee numbers are due by noon, three business days before your event. Read about our Final Guarantee definition and policy.
University Venue Options
Contact: Coordinator of Conference & Meeting Services
Office Hours: M – F, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Performing Arts and Bruyette Venue Options
Contact: Ken Trestman, Technical Events Manager
Email: [email protected]
We offer a wide range of administrative and logistical services to facilitate the successful execution of your program, conference, or event. Whether you need a simple meeting room or an elaborate custom room configuration with rental equipment, we can accommodate your needs.
Our Services Include
- Space reservation
- Event set-up & break down
- Audio/visual needs
USJ Venues: A Variety of Rooms and Set-Up Options
From a fully-equipped auditorium to an intimate dining room and more, USJ offers numerous options. Read more on the capacity of each of our nine-room settings.
Offices are closed on USJ holidays and during emergency weather closures. Please check with your event coordinator regarding availability on these days and the possibility of securing a snow date.