Office of Marketing and Communications
M – F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The USJ Marketing and Communications (OMC) team leads the University community in its marketing and communications activities. Our goal is to produce high-quality internal and external events and communications that are consistent with the USJ mission, institutional identity, positioning and strategic priorities. Working with the University community and external leaders, we:
- Maximize opportunities to enhance USJ visibility
- Ensure all information is consistent with USJ design and editorial standards
- Provide a central resource to promote all USJ divisions, Schools, departments and programs
- Integrate efforts between the OMC and USJ communicators to optimize creativity in design and message, as well as to improve information flow, ensuring compliance
- Ensure USJ is efficiently leveraging its marketing and advertising investments at all levels and in all areas
Stacy Routhier, M.S.
Director of Marketing & Communications
Stacy is responsible for overseeing the Office of Marketing and Communications.
Senior Graphic Designer
As Senior Graphic Designer, Joel is responsible for participating in the creative strategy, implementation, design, and production of materials that reflect and advance the mission and image of the University of Saint Joseph, as well as uphold its design standards.
As the Communications Coordinator/Videographer for the department, Chris is responsible for creating videos for the University’s YouTube channel, website, and social media channels. Chris also works as one of the primary photographers for the campus.
As the Website Coordinator, Colleen maintains and updates content on the website consistent with USJ’s brand image and performance standards to provide a positive user experience.
As a Graphic Designer, Melinda collaborates with the Senior Graphic Designer to create visual communications for the University of Saint Joseph (USJ). From designing web pages, logos, signs, magazine covers, flyers, and other communication materials, Melinda upholds USJ’s design standards with her creative strategies.