Office of Marketing and Public Affairs
M – F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The USJ Marketing and Public Affairs (OMP) team leads the University community in its marketing and public affairs activities. Our goal is to produce high-quality internal and external events and communications that are consistent with the USJ mission, institutional identity, positioning and strategic priorities. Working with the University community and external leaders, we:
- Maximize opportunities to enhance USJ visibility
- Ensure all information is consistent with USJ design and editorial standards
- Provide a central resource to promote all USJ divisions, Schools, departments and programs
- Oversee the Office of Event Planning and Management that coordinates on-campus events for the USJ community and external organizations
- Integrate efforts between the OMP and USJ communicators to optimize creativity in design and message, as well as to improve information flow, ensuring compliance
- Manage the Autorino Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Ensure USJ is efficiently leveraging its marketing and advertising investments at all levels and in all areas
Diana Sousa, MBA
Associate Vice President, Marketing and Public Affairs
Diana is responsible for overseeing the Office of Marketing and Public Affairs.
Coordinator of Conference and Meeting Services
Alex oversees the scheduling and coordination of campus facilities for meetings requested by USJ departments and outside organizations. Contact Alex for more information and inquiries.
Senior Graphic Designer
As Senior Graphic Designer, Joel is responsible for participating in the creative strategy, implementation, design, and production of materials that reflect and advance the mission and image of the University of Saint Joseph, as well as uphold its design standards.
Steven Raider-Ginsburg, MFA
Director, Autorino Center for the Arts and Humanities
As the Communications Coordinator/Videographer for the department, Chris is responsible for creating videos for the University’s YouTube channel, website, and social media channels. Chris also works as one of the primary photographers for the campus.
As the Website Coordinator, Colleen maintains and updates content on the website consistent with USJ’s brand image and performance standards to provide a positive user experience.
As a Graphic Designer, Melinda collaborates with the Senior Graphic Designer to create visual communications for the University of Saint Joseph (USJ). From designing web pages, logos, signs, magazine covers, flyers, and other communication materials, Melinda upholds USJ’s design standards with her creative strategies.
Stacy E. Routhier, M.S.
Director, Marketing and Communications
As the Director, Stacy’s responsibilities include managing the operations for the Office of Marketing and Public Affairs including advertising campaigns, videography, social media, Outlook Magazine, and metrics.