Begin your career in business with a USJ degree in Management
As a USJ business management major, you’ll receive a solid academic foundation that will prepare you to be a leader in today's highly competitive global environment.
In the Management program, you will be introduced to the most current management theories, concepts and practices by a faculty committed to ethical decision-making.
- Tuition-free Master's degree for qualified incoming undergraduate Business Management and Accounting majors - more information
- Incorporates the most current management theories, concepts, and practices
- Faculty is committed to the principles of ethical decision making
- Small classes and individualized attention
- Strong focus on computers and their application to business decision making
- Supervised internships are available for all senior management majors at a variety of for-profit, not-for-profit, and public sector organizations:
- Past internships include positions at IBM, United Technologies Corporation, American Airlines, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, The Bushnell, The Wadsworth Athenaeum, The Travelers, and many others
- Graduates are employed in many leading companies or have gone on to earn advanced degrees