Elevate your career and earning power with a Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education
Grounded in research, theory, and practice, the Education, M.A. degree will challenge your thinking, enrich your professional practice, and deepen your ability to impact student learning.
The Education, M.A. degree will prepare you to:
- Be a critical thinker and effective problem solver who is concerned with the social, emotional and intellectual issues of all children and adolescents in contemporary educational settings
- Apply advanced pedagogy in curriculum, instruction and assessment to engage all students in reaching their potential as people and as learners
- Develop the capacity to influence and advance positive change for students, professionals and the profession in a complex global society
Contact us to learn more about the arts in Education and or to explore internship opportunities.
M.A. IN EDUCATION PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Reflect on your own practice as you apply new learning
- Receive feedback from expert faculty in the field
- Contribute to educational improvement in the PreK-12 educational setting
- Promote learning and leadership