Applied Behavior Analysis Master’s Program (M.S.)
Master the science and application of Applied Behavior Analysis
Regan Madore earned her Master of Science in Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (MSA/ABA) from the University of Saint Joseph in 2016 and she now works at the Gengras Center as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
USJ’s M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) will make you skilled in using the science of behavior as it is applied in the fields of education, special education, mental health, and business.
The Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis is designed to improve the skills of human service professionals in areas such as Education, Special Education and Psychology. Our top ABA Master’s Program prepares students for careers in behavior analysis across a wide variety of settings and populations.
- The use of the science of behavior to solve problems of social significance
- An approach to behavior that is grounded in empirical data
- Students with a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis can seek employment in fields such as:
- Educational assessment, planning, and program evaluation
- Staff and parent training
- Prevention and community intervention
- Developmental disabilities and Autism
- Organizational behavior management and human service administration
- Sports and health psychology
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions about the M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis Program.