B.S. to DNP (Post-Bachelor)
USJ’s B.S. to DNP graduates are passionate providers prepared to be on the forefront of innovation. Join a knowledgeable and value-driven community dedicated to improve healthcare locally and globally.
Play a pivotal role in your patient’s lives as an advanced practice nurse.
Our practice-focused doctoral program prepares graduates to:
- Assess, diagnose and treat individuals and families with complex, chronic, and/or co-morbid conditions
- Apply fiscal principles and logical methodologies to health care system problems
- Analyze epidemiological and statistical data for their implications related to individual and population health and the effects of health policies on patient care, populations, and the healthcare system
- Lead nursing practices in a range of clinical settings using health promotion and population health approaches, inter-professional collaborative skills, clinical scholarship, evidence-based practice, cultural competencies, and ethical sensitivity to manage patient care
How do USJ students carry on the Florence Nightingale legacy?
“By striving my best, using evidence based practices in my work, and always brainstorming ways in which healthcare can be improved.”
- USJ Nursing Student, Jessica Karwowski