Nursing Learning Center and Simulation Lab
Enhance your studies at the Nursing Learning Center and Simulation Lab
The Nursing Learning Center and Simulation Lab is a combination classroom, clinical practice area, and study space.
The Nursing Learning Center and Simulation Lab is located in McDonough Hall, Room 211. It includes The Linda DelFavero Morasutti and Robert M. Lee Simulation Area that provides Nursing students with the opportunity to practice your assessment, intervention, and evaluation skills in a realistic and non-threatening environment.
- Individual and group study
- Facilitated study groups with the lab director
- Workshops for:
- Nursing care plan development
- Practice with medication dosage calculations
- Medication administration
- Kaplan and NCLEX-RN preparation
- Practice with a wide variety of clinical skills
- Clinical simulations with state of the art simulators mimicking live patients
- Meetings with professional organizations such as the Student Nurses Association
- And so much more!