Family Nurse Practitioner
Learn to deliver primary health care to families across the life span as a Family Nurse Practitioner
USJ’s master’s degree program prepares RNs for advanced practice and board certification.
Deliver primary health care to families across the life span and make a positive impact in your community. Family Nurse Practitioner salaries average $98,190 according to the US Bureau ofLabor Statistics. See certification requirements to become a Family Nurse Practitioner below:
- Designed to be completed over seven consecutive semesters in a cohort model.
- Courses are scheduled in the late afternoon and evening hours
- Clinical learning experiences occur at a variety of health care agencies
- Prepares you for leadership and change-agent roles in health promotion and therapeutic clinical practice
- Teaches you to administer, consult, educate, and research as part of the advanced practice role in Nursing
- Graduates are employed in primary care practices, long-term care facilities, and a variety of community health care clinics
- You will complete a comprehensive exam in your final year as a requirement of the program