Nutrition, M.S. (online)
Enhance your knowledge in nutrition and dietetics with flexible, convenient online learning
As the Nutrition profession continues to evolve, the master's degree is increasingly becoming the first professional credential expected in the field.
The online program can contribute to an individualized professional development plan tailored to the student’s particular needs and areas of interest. The program is specifically designed to enhance and update the knowledge of nutrition or dietetics professionals who already have a background in the field.
Contact us to learn more about our online Nutrition graduate program.
Start Your Journey Today
- Provides the flexibility and convenience you need so that you can work while earning this degree
- Is comprised of a 30-credit science-based curriculum
- Includes the study of health promotion, nutrition through life's stages, and the latest research on nutrition-related diseases
- Is specifically designed to enhance and update the knowledge of nutrition or dietetics professionals who already have a background in the field
- Allows you to design your own curriculum to make your coursework relevant to you and your own professional goals
- Can be customized to help those with a science background become versed in the science of Nutrition