Pharmacy parking information
The USJ Doctor of Pharmacy Program is located in downtown Hartford, Connecticut at 229 Trumbull Street (in the XL Center).
Information about parking at Metro Garage:
- Please contact LAZ Parking for information on rates
- Access is 24/7
- The entrance is at 150 High Street
- See the Hartford Parking Garage Map
- Fill out both of the following forms:
- On the first day of parking in Metro Garage, enter the garage by taking a parking ticket. Take the completed Registration form and Credit Card form AND parking ticket to the attendant in the lobby of the parking garage. The attendant will give you a parking access card.
- NOTE: Attendant hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. See the attendant during these hours to obtain a parking access card.
- To cancel your monthly parking, you must notify the attendant in writing by the end of the prior month (to cancel in September, you must submit a written cancellation by Aug. 31 to the parking attendant.)