Hire Tomorrow’s Leaders
At the University of Saint Joseph, education extends beyond the classroom through high-impact learning.
Our students complete internships, clinical rotations, and fieldwork, effectively applying course material to everyday situations and gaining experience that will help them rise above stiff competition in the job market.
Post Jobs and Internships
We invite employers to post jobs and internships for our USJ students.
The posting should include the following:
- Position Title
- Position Description
- Pay (if any)
- Skills needed or qualifications
- Important dates (starting)
- Required documents (resume, cover letter)
- How to apply information and contact information
For the protection of our students, we no longer post positions from individuals for work performed in a private residence. This includes nanny, babysitter, tutor, or companion work.
The University of Saint Joseph does not perform background checks on students applying for jobs. Therefore, employers are urged to request reference information from students to establish credentials and overall fit between the employer and job applicant.
Students who decide to accept off-campus employment must note that Financial Aid will not be affected by this decision. Additionally, an off-campus position does not count within the 19-hour limit that students can work at the university each week. For additional information regarding this disclaimer, please contact the USJ Career Development Office at 860.231.5893.
Partner With Us
USJ’s Career Development Center would like to partner with your business or organization to help you connect with our students through our most popular career programs and services. For more information on any of the services below, contact [email protected].
- Employer Spotlight Program – Consider visiting one of our academic classes in a major of interest to highlight your organization! Reach students where they are – in the classroom, learning more about your field.
- Online Internships and Job Postings – Our Career Development Center offers employers electronic services to post high quality internships, part-time and full-time opportunities. Create an employer profile and post your positions anytime on Handshake.
- On-Campus Recruiting – Increase your organization’s recruiting efforts, market brand, and visibility. Your business may participate in information sessions, panels, presentations, campus career tables, and networking events.
- Career Fairs and Events – We host specific industry career fairs and events throughout the academic year attracting all academic fields. For our current calendar, contact [email protected].