We invite Employers to Post Jobs and internships for our USJ Students
Post a Job for All USJ Students
The posting should include the following:
- Position Title
- Position Description
- Pay (if any)
- Skills needed or qualifications
- Important dates (starting)
- Required documents (resume, cover letter)
- How to apply information and contact information
For the protection of our students, we no longer post positions from individuals for work performed in a private residence. This includes nanny, babysitter, tutor, or companion work
The University of Saint Joseph does not perform background checks on students applying for jobs. Therefore, employers are urged to request reference information from students to establish credentials and overall fit between the employer and job applicant.
Students who decide to accept off-campus employment must note that Financial Aid will not be affected by this decision. Additionally, an off-campus position does not count within the 19-hour limit that students can work at the university each week. For additional information regarding this disclaimer, please contact the USJ Career Development Office at 860.231.5893.
USJ's Career Development Center would like to partner with your business or organization to help you connect with our students through our most popular career programs and services
- Experiential Learning - At the University of Saint Joseph, education extends beyond the classroom through high-impact learning. Our students complete internships, clinical rotations, and fieldwork, effectively applying course material to everyday situations and gaining experience that will help them rise above stiff competition in the job market.
- Online Internships and Job Postings - Our Career Development Center offers employers electronic services to post high quality internships, part-time and full-time opportunities. Create an employer profile and post your postilions anytime at USJConnect.
- On-Campus Recruiting- Increase your organization's recruiting efforts, market brand, and visibility. Your business may participate in information sessions, panels, presentations, campus career tables, and networking events.
- Career Fairs and Events - We host specific industry career fairs and events throughout the academic year attracting all academic fields. It's easy to register.
- Employer Interviewing Events - You can select any date to come to campus to conduct per-screening interviews with our current students and recent graduates. If you are recruiting for summer internships, and specific entry-level positions, we are here to assist you.
- Career Alumni Network - We are always looking to connect our students with USJ Alumni working in industry. Become a Career Mentor to provide students with valuable industry knowledge, give feedback on resumes, or make referrals in job searches. Career mentors can also participate in on-campus networking events.