Areas of Graduate Study
Advance your career with the University of Saint Joseph’s graduate programs.
Start Your Journey Today
- Applied Behavior Analysis, M.S.
- Biochemistry, M.S. (Online)
- Biology, M.S. (Online)
- Chemistry, Accelerated M.S.
- Chemistry, M.S. (Online)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.A.
- Combined Nutrition, M.S. (Online) & Dietetic Internship Certificate
- Curriculum & Instruction, M.A.
- Early Childhood Education/Special Education, M.A.
- Early Childhood Education/Special Education, M.A.T.
- Education – Multiple Intelligences Theory Concentration, M.A.
- Elementary Education, M.A.T.
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Instructional Technology, M.A.
- Literacy, M.A. Elementary or Secondary Education
- Management, M.S.
- Marriage & Family Therapy, M.A.
- Master of Public Health (Online)
- Nutrition, M.S. (Online)
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Science Graduate Programs
- Physician Assistant Studies (PA Program), M.S.P.A.S.
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- School Counseling, M.A.
- Secondary Education, M.A.T.
- Social Work, M.S.W.
- Special Education – Advanced Teaching, M.A.
- Special Education – Comprehensive, M.A.T.
- Special Education Literacy, M.A.
- Special Education, M.A.
- Teacher Licensure
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), M.A.
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Graduate Certificate
- Contemporary Project Management Certificate
- Dietetic Internship Certificate Program
- Emerging Infectious Diseases Certificate (Online)
- Environmental Science Certificate (Online)
- Health Coaching Certificate (Online)
- Health Informatics Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Healthcare Systems Management Certificate
- Homeland Security Management Certificate
- Integrative Genomics Certificate (Online)
- Post Master’s Certificate in Musculoskeletal Health/Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Post Master’s Certificate in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Sports Nutrition Graduate Certificate