Off-Campus Education Programs
USJ’s Off-Campus Education Programs provide Connecticut educators with learning experiences that emphasize what all teachers value – academic rigor, a compassionate heart, and dedication for making positive change in the lives and learning of their students.
As a USJ Off-Campus degree candidate you will:
- Develop your own knowledge and skill through interactive hybrid programs that blend in-person, synchronous online and in-person instruction;
- Become part of a supportive professional cohort that is high touch and personalized, creating collegial and collaborative relationships that will last well beyond your diploma; and,
- Explore and implement new ways of integrating theory with practice that translates to even more successful learning outcomes in your own classroom.
- Convenient to educators’ busy schedules with eight-week courses of academic rigor with a workload designed for full-time professional educators
- Complete your degree in two years or less completion time, including breaks with face-to-face and online instruction saving you time and travel.
M.A. in Advanced Teaching in Special Education (Cross-Endorsement)
M.A. in Instructional Technology
M.A. in TESOL Education (Cross-Endorsement)
M.A. in Education with an Arts Integration Concentration (New for this fall)
M.A. in Special Education (No Endorsement)
M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction
M.A. in Literacy
Autism Spectrum Disorders certificate
Classes start Aug. 30!
To learn more about these programs
and how to apply, click here.
Andrea “Penny” Spencer, Ph.D.
Director of Off-Campus Programs
Email: [email protected]