Off-Campus Education Programs
USJ’s Off-Campus Education Programs provide Connecticut educators with learning experiences that emphasize what all teachers value – academic rigor, a compassionate heart, and dedication for making positive change in the lives and learning of their students. As a USJ Off-Campus degree candidate you will:
- Develop your own knowledge and skill through innovative hybrid programs that blend in-person, synchronous, and asynchronous learning;
- Become part of a supportive professional cohort, creating collegial and collaborative relationships that will last well beyond your diploma; and,
- Explore and implement new ways of integrating theory with practice that translates to even more successful learning outcomes in your own classroom.
- Enjoy eight-week courses of academic rigor with a workload designed for full time professional educators
- Complete your degree in two years or less completion time, including breaks
M.A. in Advanced Teaching in Special Education (Cross-Endorsement)
M.A. in Instructional Technology
M.A. in TESOL Education (Cross-Endorsement)
M.A. in Education with an Arts Integration Concentration
M.A. in Special Education (No Endorsement)
M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction
M.A. in Literacy
M.A. in Special Education with ASD Focus
To learn more about these programs
and how to apply, click here.
Andrea “Penny” Spencer, Ph.D.
Director of Off-Campus Programs
Email: [email protected]