Online Graduate Programs
Find success on your own terms with University of Saint Joseph’s online graduate programs
Contact us to learn more about our online graduate programs, which offer exemplary education to students with geographic and schedule constraints.
Our programs include
- Biochemistry, M.S.
- Biology, M.S.
- Chemistry, M.S.
- Nutrition, M.S.
- Doctor in Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Health Coaching Certificate
- Health Informatics Certificate
- Emerging Infectious Diseases Certificate
- Integrative Genomics Certificate
- Environmental Science Certificate
Courses are delivered as Internet-based lectures, allowing you to fit courses around your work and home schedules and complete programs quickly. Each online course incorporates a threaded discussion that helps you interact with the instructor and fellow students, as well as frequent assessment of the material.
Note: University of Saint Joseph is an approved SARA institution in the state of Connecticut, granting the University authority to offer online courses to students residing in the other 47 states that are SARA members. California, Massachusetts, and Puerto Rico, which are not SARA members, do not require USJ to obtain authorization in order to offer online courses to their residents.
Things to Know About Online Learning
- Online education can be more work than a regular course
- Courses are asynchronous, so students do not have to be at the same place at the same time
- Timelines must be maintained to prevent workload from accumulating
- You can enter a program at the beginning of any semester
- You are not required to take a course every semester - participate at a level of progress that is comfortable
- USJ is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)