Library Access & Resources for Off-Campus Students
As a student enrolled in USJ’s off-campus learning programs, you have access to Library services and resources to support your course and degree requirements.
Contact us to learn more, or explore the information below.
- Reference librarians are available to help off-campus learners via email or phone (860.231.5435). Reference staff is scheduled throughout the academic year.
- Graduate students enrolled in the School of Education off-campus programs, review this guide to get started.
Off-Campus Access to Online Databases & Periodicals
- Access our online databases through an active USJ email account. Go to the Databases page and follow the instructions carefully.
- There are also online handouts and links to tutorials available to introduce you to the Library resources.
- To identify and access individual journals, use Journal Finder.
- Articles not available through remote access may be requested with this form.
Visiting the Campus
Off-campus learners enrolled at USJ who wish to visit the Pope Pius XII Library can borrow materials simply by asking for a library card at the circulation desk in the main lobby.