School of Pharmacy Library
Access support for your Pharmacy Department research
The Pharmacy Library provides pharmacy department faculty and students with resources and services in a quiet, comfortable environment.
Use our custom guide to Pharmacy Library resources, or contact us with any questions.
Search the Collection
Contact us for more information on the below services.
- Interlibrary Loan
Learn about requesting materials from other libraries.
Access instructor-assigned course materials.
Access for Preceptors
Gain access to our proxy server and specialized databases in Pharmacy and Medicine. Contact Laurie Pencz at [email protected] or 860.231.5542 to arrange access to the USJ Pharmacy Department Preceptor resources.
- USJ database access is provided via a proxy server from the USJ Pharmacy Department Library homepage.
- Select “Learn More” below Search the Collection
- Select “Alpha List”
- Select the database of your choice
- You will be sent to the proxy server and prompted for your username and password
- Your username is the first part of your USJ email address: your first initial and last name, without the @usj.edu (e.g. jparisi)
- Your password is the password that you established when you activated your USJ email account
Having problems? Call the USJ IT help desk at 860.231.5310.
Pharmacy Library Hours
- Weekdays, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, 12 – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 – 8 p.m.
For research or reference assistance Monday to Friday, please contact the Pharmacy Librarian, Roseanne Krzanowski, at 860.231.5484 or email [email protected].
If immediate assistance is needed after 6 p.m. or on Saturday/Sunday please call 860.231.5435 or email [email protected].
The pace of USJ’s Doctor of Pharmacy program is highly demanding and rigorous, so having the right computer to aid you in your studies is essential.
Use USJ IT’s recommendations for choosing your computer on this page in its Knowledge Base.