Access for Preceptors
Call the IT Help Desk at 860.231.5310 and provide the information required (name, ID number, etc.) to start to access the USJ School of Pharmacy Preceptor resources.
ACCESS USJ DATABASES:
- To establish access, preceptors are required to fill out the Library Access Form
- Access is provided via a proxy server from the USJ School of Pharmacy Library homepage.
- Select “Learn More” below SEARCH THE COLLECTION
- Select “Alpha List”
- Select the database of your choice
- You will be sent to the proxy server and prompted for your username and password
Your username is the first part of your USJ email address: your first initial and last name, without the @usj.edu (e.g. jparisi).
Your password is the password that you established when you activated your USJ email account.
Having Problems? Call the USJ IT help desk at 860.231.5310