Part-time Undergraduate Programs
Continue to grow as an individual and a professional.
"As a part-time undergraduate student with a major in Psychology, I have found that the faculty truly cares about a student’s accomplishments and they want you to succeed in class and with your career."
~ Diane D'Elia
Office of Part-Time and Continuing Studies
USJ’s Office of Part-Time and Continuing Studies is here to help students in each stage of their academic journey discover their passions and advance their professional careers by offering an education that supports the needs of working professionals and students returning to college with:
- Day, evening, weekend, and online courses
- A specialized orientation program to assist with transition to USJ
- Summer course options to accelerate their studies
- Transferred ACE military credits, community college credits, CLEP tests, and more
Create a Personalized Program
In the Office of Part-Time and Continuing Studies, students work directly with dedicated advisors who provide concierge services to:
- Simplify the enrollment process and schedule out a course plan toward a degree
- Help secure experiential learning opportunities that supplement studies while diversifying their résumé
- Connect with USJ’s distinctive resources – from academics to alumni
To learn more about part-time undergraduate studies, contact Cindy Dodge, M.S., associate director of Academic Affairs, at [email protected] or 860.231.5344.