Federal Educational Benefits Offered
Learn more about Department of Defense and VA Federal Educational Benefits
USJ provides many federal educational benefits for military personnel and veterans to explore.
- Chapter 30- Montgomery G.I Bill-Active Duty
- Chapter 31- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 32- Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 33- Post 9/11 G.I Bill
- Chapter 35- Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1606- Montgomery G.I Bill- Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607- Reserve Educational Assistance Program- *Check with the VA to see if you are eligible for this benefit. In general, this benefit has been discontinued for any new veteran.
Department of Defense (DoD) benefits:
Tuition Assistance (TA) through GoArmy Ed - For more information, please visit www.goarmyed.com. Tuition assistance is provided to veterans currently on active duty. Please contact your military unit to see if you qualify for tuition assistance.