Federal Educational Benefits Offered
Learn more about Department of Defense and VA federal educational benefits
USJ provides many federal educational benefits for military personnel and veterans to explore.
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery G.I Bill-Active Duty
- Chapter 31 – Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E)
- Chapter 32 – Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 G.I Bill
- Chapter 35 – Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1606 – Montgomery G.I Bill- Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program – *Check with the VA to see if you are eligible for this benefit. In general, this benefit has been discontinued for any new veteran.
Department Of Defense (DOD) Benefits
Tuition Assistance (TA) through GoArmy Ed – For more information, please visit www.goarmyed.com. Tuition assistance is provided to veterans currently on active duty. Please contact your military unit to see if you qualify for tuition assistance.
Connect with staff at USJ who can help with your benefits:
Justin Slater, School Certifying Official
Email: [email protected]