Federal Educational Benefits Offered
Learn more about the Department of Defense and VA federal educational benefits
USJ provides many federal educational benefits for military personnel and veterans to explore.
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill®-Active Duty
- Chapter 31 – Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E)
- Chapter 32 – Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 – Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance
- Chapter 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill®- Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program – *Check with the VA to see if you are eligible for this benefit. In general, this benefit has been discontinued for any new veteran.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Department Of Defense (DOD) Benefits
Tuition Assistance (TA) – ArmyIgnitED – For more information, please visit armyignited.com. Contact your military unit to see if you qualify for tuition assistance or other opportunities.