For the latest reopen USJ updates click here
Reading Time: 4 minutes

VA Benefits Education Guide

Guide to receiving Veteran Educational Benefits at USJ

Enrollment Changes

Any changes made to your course schedule throughout the semester, such as adding/dropping and withdrawing from courses must be reported to the VA. Any adjustments made to your course schedule can have an effect on your housing allowance payment. You can add/drop from a class directly from your MyUSJ student portal during our published add/drop period. To withdraw, you will need to fill out a paper add/drop form and submit it to the Registrar's Office.

Work at USJ

Join our team.

Make a Gift

Make a lasting impact.

Mission and Values

View our mission statement and core values.



Meet Our Great Faculty

Explore the professors of USJ.