School of Arts, Sciences, Business, and Education
The School of Arts, Sciences, Business, and Education has nine departments: Culture, Arts & Languages; Biology; Business Administration; Chemistry; Education; English; History and Society; Mathematical Sciences; Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies. Our programs will let you discover your voice, live your passion, and grow in your ability to lead and succeed.
- BiologyFulfill a national and international need as a highly skilled biologist.
- Business AdministrationAdvance your career with USJ’s market-based Business Programs.
- ChemistryA bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from USJ provides an excellent foundation to move from classroom to career, or into a medical, dental, pharmacy, or physical therapy school.
- Culture, Arts, & LanguagesGain a greater understanding of culture, arts, literature, and languages while enriching your aesthetic values and developing tools that will enable your success.
- EducationThe Education department prepares educators to help all learners succeed in a changing global society.
- EnglishAs a USJ English major you will grow as a reader, writer, and thinker.
- History & SocietyAs a USJ History major, you will delve deep into the annals of local, national and world history.
- Mathematical SciencesApply your analytic, logical and problem-solving skills to a rewarding career path.
- Philosophy, Theology, & Religious StudiesExamine the philosophical and religious dimensions of human life.
- Faculty & StaffOur faculty and staff are experts in their fields, recognized in Connecticut and nationally for their pioneering work.