Business Administration Programs
Advance your career with USJ’s market-based business programs
The University of Saint Joseph’s Business programs provide undergraduate students, graduate students, and working professionals with highly marketable degrees and certificates:
- Students from around New England and the world enroll in our undergraduate programs to become leaders in work and in life.
- Working professionals can complete their undergraduate degrees and graduate degrees through part-time studies.
Contact us to learn more about undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Accounting, B.S.
- Management, B.S.
- Sport Management & Promotion, B.S.
- Accounting Undergraduate Certificate
- Business Management Undergraduate Certificate
- Contemporary Athletic Coaching Practices Certificate
- Sport Management Undergraduate Certificate
- Management, M.S.
- Contemporary Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Healthcare Systems Management Graduate Certificate
- Homeland Security Management Graduate Certificate
Business Administration Faculty
Eric Chen, J.D.
Chair, Associate Professor, Department of Business Administration
Email: [email protected]