Begin your career in business with a USJ degree in management
As a USJ business management major, you’ll receive a solid academic foundation that will prepare you to be a leader in today’s highly competitive global environment.
In the Management program, you will be introduced to the most current management theories, concepts and practices by a faculty committed to ethical decision-making.
- Incorporates the most current management theories, concepts, and practices
- Faculty is committed to the principles of ethical decision making
- Small classes and individualized attention
- Strong focus on computers and their application to business decision making
- Supervised internships are available for all senior management majors at a variety of for-profit, not-for-profit, and public sector organizations:
- Past internships include positions at IBM, United Technologies Corporation, American Airlines, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, The Bushnell, The Wadsworth Athenaeum, The Travelers, and many others
- Graduates are employed in many leading companies or have gone on to earn advanced degrees
- The Management major is offered through the undergraduate program for full-time and part-time students.
- Classes are offered in a variety of formats, including accelerated options, to provide flexibility for working adults.
- Academic minors in Management and Accounting are also available.
- Through careful selection of management electives and interest-focused internship, students can focus their program of study in the following areas:
- Sports management
- Not-for-profit management
- Healthcare management
- Marketing management
Management Degree Completion Program
With a rigorous curriculum that focuses on the technology and applications used in business-making decisions, as well as the most current management theories, concepts, and practices, USJ’s program prepares students to become leaders in today’s highly competitive global business environment and pursue advanced degree programs.
Transfer your credits and complete your degree requirements part-time in two calendar years. With your bachelor’s degree, you will be ready to start a new position, accelerate your career, boost your earning power or prepare for graduate studies. Need more time to get your degree? All of our programs offer flexible class formats and schedules.
- $15,000 per year, plus fees (including fall, spring, summer terms); $30,000 for the program, plus fees (up to 61 credits). The program begins in the fall or summer semester.
- FAFSA is required to determine eligibility for federal/state need-based aid and student loans
- No USJ/institutional grant aid applies. Incentives to impact recruitment and retention under review.