Contemporary Project Management Graduate Certificate
Advance your career and excel as a project team leader with USJ’s graduate certificate in contemporary project management
Project managers are in high demand as companies seek to improve productivity and effectiveness.
USJ’s Certificate in Contemporary Project Management will equip you with a thorough understanding of the many facets of effective project management, making it an ideal program for those looking for career advancement opportunities. Our well-structured curriculum provides strategies and skills essential to managing a project from conception to completion.
Apply Now Send Me Info 360° Tour Program Curriculum Tuition and Fees Contact Us
CONTEMPORARY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Develop the specific skill set needed by project management professionals in a broad spectrum of business environments
- Hone critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills necessary to manage technical projects
- Develop and cultivate strong team-building skills
- Master the content on the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam through our comprehensive curriculum
Complete Your M.S. in Management Degree in 8–12 Months
Once you have earned your Graduate Certificate in Contemporary Project Management you will only need to complete seven more courses (24 credits) to earn your M.S. in Management.
- Admissions application and nonrefundable admission fee
- A sealed official transcript of all undergraduate work, showing a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Two letters recommending the candidate for graduate work at the University of Saint Joseph
- Program of study signed by the advisor
- Letter of intent
Eric M. Chen, J.D.
Chair, Associate Professor of Business Administration
Email: [email protected]