Digital Media & Communication, B.A.
Begin your career in Digital Media & Communication
As a USJ Digital Media and Communication major, you’ll receive a solid academic foundation that will prepare you to be a leader in today’s highly innovative and fast-paced media industry.
Curious as to what makes USJ’s degree in Digital Media and Communication unique? To start, only two undergraduate programs in Sport Media and Communication exist in Connecticut and there are only two programs nationwide that offer a concentration in Spanish Media and Communication.
In this program, not only will you experience the most innovative curriculum, but you will also be introduced to the most current theories, concepts, and receive hands-on experiences that will prepare you to start your career after graduation.
- Fulfill the industry demand for highly-trained professionals who serve bilingual, bi-cultural, and diverse audiences upon graduation
- Experience the most current digital media strategies, and practices in classroom and through hands-on production projects
- Learn from committed faculty members in small classes and with individualized attention
- Get a jump on your career by learning both the strategic and production side of the industry
As the media sector is projected to grow over the next two decades, a bachelor’s degree in Digital Media and Communication will prepare you for a thriving career.
- The Digital Media and Communication major is offered through the School of Arts, Sciences, Business, and Education
- Experience a state-of-the-art digital media technology education
Graduates with a degree in Digital Media and Communication are prepared for a variety of positions in the industry, including:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Multimedia Designer