Healthcare Systems Management Graduate Certificate
Begin or advance your career in healthcare systems management
USJ’s Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Systems Management will provide you with a thorough understanding of the nature of high-performance health care organizations in which the human factor, enhanced by technology, is a key to success.
The graduate certificate in Healthcare Systems Management is oriented toward individuals who wish to advance or begin a career in healthcare management. The four courses in this graduate certificate program provide participants with the knowledge they need to succeed in their careers, including best practices, diversity issues, technology impact, and change in the competitive and regulated healthcare environment.
- Develop strategies, engage in strategic planning, and establish policy in health care organizations
- Develop and build new approaches to the industry
- Work with and manage project teams in various segments of the industry
- Develop the strong organizational and management skills needed to function and lead in a complex, multi-level organization
- Develop the problem-solving skills needed to overcome the challenges of the multi-level organization
- Admissions application and non-refundable admission fee
- A sealed official transcript of all undergraduate work, showing a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Two letters recommending the candidate for graduate work at the University of Saint Joseph
- Program of study signed by the advisor
- Letter of intent
Eric M. Chen, J.D.
Chair, Associate Professor of Business Administration
Email: [email protected]